Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Blog Sale!!!

My very first blog sale. I have several fiber items I made to sell, but never got around to the selling part. I have been storing them in my cedar chest, and its time that I find buyers for them.
So here goes.

Here are the rules:
I will only sell to buyers in the U.S.A. Contact me at novachick1 (at) yahoo (dot) com and let me know which item(s) you want to purchase, and include your mailing address. I will send you a Paypal request for payment. All items will be mailed out USPS Priority flat rate. The envelopes are $5.60 and can squeeze in 1 handbag or up to 2 hats. I'm not attached to the internet 24/7. On a normal day I check my e-mail in the morning and evening.
All items are handmade by ME so they all contain flaws that add to character.

I'll start with the two hats that I made.
Both should fit an average size woman's head.

Brown and white hand spun, hand crocheted 100% wool hat Sold
I plied brown and white wool together to make this very earthy, yet stylish looking hat. The cross stitching at the bottom adds more stretch, and interesting texture. 



Fawn, gold, grey, and white hand spun, hand crocheted 50% Satin Angora hat $30.00
I plied natural colors of Satin Angora with either white wool or alpaca, I can't remember which. My guess is wool. But it is very soft, and should be very warm for those chilly days.
Again this hat is cross stitched at the bottom to add more stretch and interesting texture.



Next the handbags. These are hand spun, hand crocheted, and hand felted 100% wool. fewwwwwww that was a lot of work. When laid flat these bags measure approximately 12" tall 11" wide.
I made my own handbag 7 years ago, and have used in nonstop ever sense, and it has MANY years of wear left in it. They are strong, and you wouldn't believe how much stuff I manage to pack into it. When its looking a little dirty, I throw it in the washing machine (also tightens it up if its looking a little stretched).

Handbag for the farm girl: Pink and white small stripes $50.00



Handbag for the farm girl: Brown and white large stripes $50.00



Handbag for the farm girl: Pink and white large stripes $50.00


Kimberly

2 comments:

Harry Flashman said...

Kimberly, those are beautiful. I am surprised you don't sell them on ebay. My daughter sells little cats and dogs figurines and such there with good success.

An At Home Daughter said...

Hi Harry,
My Sister sells allot of stuff on ebay. It's seems that there are getting to be more rules, and problems with selling on there. It also depends on what state you live in.
Kimberly